- We ship nationwide within Malaysia. The delivery costs will be charged according to the item weight and will be displayed during checkout.
- Parcel will be dispatched for shipping within 3 working days after the payment and order have been verified. Shipment tracking details will be sent to customers’ email address.
- Delivery is carried out during normal working days from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and local public holidays.
- Delivery usually takes up to 4-5 working days within Peninsular, 8-10 working days within East Malaysia.
You may keep track the parcel with the provided tracking number via courier service web site and arrange for re-delivery with them if delivery attempt is unsuccessful. Please take note that we are not responsible for the re-delivery charges (if any).
- We ask for your kind understanding as the dispatch time may vary according to the availability.
In case of any postal delays or force majeure, any damage, loss or faulty during delivery which beyond our control will be resolved in case-by-case basis after investigation and review. Please contact our customer service for further assistance.
- We reserve the right to withhold delivery of the products to the Customer if there is any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer’s credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
- Each delivery requires signature upon goods delivered. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
- Please note that if no signature is collected upon the package arrival, you agree to the Company’s terms and conditions and, goods delivered to you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery and agree to take full responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur.
Please contact our customer service at shop@eNanyang.my for assistance.